PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF AMBASSADORS SERVICES.
BY USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART OF IT, OR BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” BELOW OR INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE IN AN ADJOINING BOX, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS.
- "Ambassadors,” “We,” and “Us” refer to Ambassadors Media., as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
- The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation code, text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, packages, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by us.
- The “Website”, "App" refers to Ambassador's website located at ambassadors.media, and all content, services, and products provided by Ambassadors at or through the Website. It also refers to Ambassadors-owned subdomains of ambassadors.media.
- “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the Account; or that directs the use of the Account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age.
- Being exposed to advertising is a condition of accessing the Services.
Your use of the Website and Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control or sanctions laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations. You agree you will not under any circumstance violate our policies:
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
- You may use information from our Service for the following reasons, regardless of whether the information was scraped. Scraping refers to extracting information from our Service via an automated process, such as a bot or webcrawler.
- You may not use information from the Service (whether scraped, or obtained otherwise) for spamming purposes.
- You must not engage in activity that significantly harms other users. We will resolve disputes in favor of protecting users as a whole.
- Automated excessive bulk activity and coordinated inauthentic activity, such as spamming, are prohibited.
- Under no circumstances will you impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with Ambassadors, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or site's purpose.
- Under no circumstances will you violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person's personal information without consent.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that content on Ambassadors violates your rights, please contact us via our convenient DMCA form or by emailing email@example.com. There may be legal consequences for sending a false or frivolous takedown notice. Before sending a takedown request, you must consider legal uses such as fair use and licensed uses.
Intellectual Property Notice
Ambassadors and our licensors, vendors, agents, and/or our content providers retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website and Service. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement or by law.
The contents of the Services, including the Site, are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published or available on the Services (including, but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, designs, audio clips, video clips, “look and feel,” metadata, data, or compilations, all also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Ambassadors Media or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
Ambassadors Media also owns copyright in the selection, coordination, compilation, and enhancement of such Content (“Arrangement”). You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
User generated content
If you upload, post or submit any content on the Service, you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post or submit such content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Services any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material. You shall not impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity, affiliation or status.
You agree not to provide material and misleading information knowingly and with intent to defraud. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Services any malware, viruses, spyware, or other malicious software or files to the Services. You shall not use automated means to upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish onto, the Services any content. Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam.".
Use respectful language. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our members feel welcome and safe. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Services.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while Ambassadors does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, Ambassadors reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, in violation of these Terms of Service, or otherwise unacceptable.
By making a Submission, you are consenting to its display and publication on the Site and in the Services and for related online and offline promotional uses.
The App may include hyperlinks to other websites or resources (collectively, the “External Sites” or "Linked Content"), which are provided solely as a convenience to our users. We have no control over any External Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any External Sites, and that we do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or made available from or through any External Sites. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of the availability or unavailability of the External Sites, or as a result of any reliance placed by you upon the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or made available from, any External Sites.
You affirm that you are over the age of 18. This wesbite is not intended for children under 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the website. We do not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under the age of 18. Other countries may have different minimum age limits, and if you are below the minimum age for providing consent for data collection in your country, you may not use the App.
You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access the Services ("Software"). You may not sublicense, assign or transfer any licenses granted by Ambassadors, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of such Software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from Software.
Direct all general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to These Terms
Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referred to at the top of this page. You should review these Terms before using this website or any services that are available through this website or providede by Ambassadors.